- Discover our Master of International Business in Entrepreneurship
- Learn more about the internship and career opportunities we offer
- Meet our students and get a taste of student life
- Get a glimpse of our Brig campus facilities
- Interact with our faculty and students and get answers to all your questions
Tanja is passionate about entrepreneurship, sustainability, and innovation and enjoys sharing her knowledge with students. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Hotel Administration from Cornell University, an MBA from Tel Aviv University, and a Master of Arts in Higher Education/Higher Education Administration from the University of Derby. She is currently pursuing her doctorate.
Sara Caetano is passionate about hospitality, tourism, and travel. Having extensive work experience in the hospitality and cruise industries, Sara enjoys teaching, coaching, and helping young hospitality professionals achieve their goals and dreams. She has a degree in languages, literature, and cultures with a major in communication and culture, as well as a postgraduate degree in management of touristic destinations from the Higher Institute of Hospitality and Tourism of Estoril, Portugal.