- There are 4 possible starting dates: January, April, July or October
- Option 1: Choose one 11-week semester from the choice listed
- Option 2*: Choose two 11-week semesters & internship (worth 3 credits, pending approval from home university)
* This must be organized when submitting the application package due to visa processing times
- Customize your semester by choosing up to 5 courses (15 credits)
- Plus language (optional)
- If you choose to study for 2 semesters, spend 6 months in the classroom before benefitting from 6 months on internship* (Worldwide or paid in Switzerland – minimum internship salary in Switzerland is CHF 2,212.-)
Our Lucerne campus, located in Lucerne city, is located in the German-speaking part of the country. Lucerne is the number one tourism destination of Switzerland, and offers the best of both worlds, with a vibrant lakeside city and nearby mountain excursions.
Enjoy a vast array of water sports on Lake Lucerne in the summer and trips to numerous ski resorts in the Swiss Alps in winter. The closest airport is Zurich airport, an hour’s drive away and offers lots of weekend travel options.
Le Bouveret Campus
Our Le Bouveret campus is situated on the beautiful shores of Lake Geneva, just a five-minute drive to France and a half hour from Evian-les-Bains, home of the world famous Evian water. It is also within easy reach of the vibrant towns of Montreux (where the Montreux Jazz Festival is held each year) and Lausanne (the headquarters of the Olympics).
Le Bouveret also offers students access to beaches on the shores of Lake Geneva and easy access to popular mountain resorts. The campus is an hour’s drive from Geneva airport, but also allows easy to access to drive or train to northern Italy.
Aimed at current students majoring in hospitality management or business who wish to gain international and practical experience.
- Completed application form
- Required documents
- English qualification (if necessary)
- To firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school diploma (if currently on gap year)
- Latest transcripts
- If already enrolled, a letter from your home university confirming courses to be taken at César Ritz Colleges Switzerland
- The student must meet all entry requirements (please refer to the application package)
- Applicants must be 18 years old or over
- English qualification (please refer to the application package for requirements)
Please send all requirements to email@example.com
- One 11-week semester
- Fees: CHF 18,000.–
- Two 11-week semesters followed by a 4-6 month internship
- Fees: CHF 36,000.–
- Full board (accommodation in a standard double room and meals)
- All tuition and study materials
- Health Insurance
- Selection of excursions
- 15 credits/semester (plus optional language)
Plus much, much more!
Full details are listed on the application package
All course selections must be approved by the home university and César Ritz Colleges Switzerland.
Semester in Switzerland
"Semester in Switzerland" is an opportunity for overseas students to spend time studying at Hotel Institute Montreux or César Ritz Colleges Switzerland. Discover the range of courses available and how to apply.