- There are 4 possible starting dates: January, April, July or October
- Option 1: Choose one 11-week semester from the choice listed
- Option 2*: Choose two 11-week semesters & internship (worth three credits, pending approval from home university)
- If you choose to study for two semesters, spend six months in the classroom before benefitting from a six-month internship (worldwide or paid in Switzerland – minimum monthly salary in Switzerland is CHF 2,212.-)
* This must be organised when applying due to visa processing times
German-speaking Lucerne is the number one tourism destination of Switzerland. Students can enjoy water sports on Lake Lucerne in the summer and trips to numerous ski resorts in the Swiss Alps in the winter.
The closest airport is Zurich airport, an hour’s drive away and offers lots of weekend travel options.
Le Bouveret Campus
Our campus in Le Bouveret is situated on the beautiful shores of Lake Geneva, just a five-minute drive from the French border and close to the vibrant towns of Montreux and Lausanne.
The campus is an hour’s drive from Geneva airport, but also allows easy to access to drive or train to northern Italy.
English language proficiency of TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Applicants must be 18 years old or over
High-school diploma for gap year students
University/College transcripts – Recommended minimum overall GPA of 2.6
- If already enrolled, a letter from your home university confirming courses to be taken at César Ritz Colleges Switzerland
For all questions, please contact email@example.com
- Full board (accommodation in a standard double room and meals)
- All tuition and study materials
- Health Insurance
- Selection of excursions
- 15 credits/semester (plus optional language)
- Customise your semester by choosing up to five courses (15 credits) plus a language (optional)
- All course selections must be approved by your home university and César Ritz Colleges Switzerland