- There are 4 possible starting dates: January, April, July or October
- Option 1: Choose one 11-week semester from the choice listed
- Option 2*: Choose two 11-week semesters & internship (worth 3 credits, pending approval from home university)
* This must be organized when submitting the application package due to visa processing times
- Customize your semester by choosing up to 5 courses (15 credits)
- Plus language (optional)
- If you choose to study for 2 semesters, spend 6 months in the classroom before benefitting from 6 months on internship* (Worldwide or paid in Switzerland – minimum internship salary in Switzerland is CHF 2,212.-)
German-speaking Lucerne is the number one tourism destination of Switzerland. Students can enjoy water sports on Lake Lucerne in the summer and trips to numerous ski resorts in the Swiss Alps in the winter.
The closest airport is Zurich airport, an hour’s drive away and offers lots of weekend travel options.
Le Bouveret Campus
Our campus in Le Bouveret is situated on the beautiful shores of Lake Geneva, just a five-minute drive from the French border and close to the vibrant towns of Montreux and Lausanne.
The campus is an hour’s drive from Geneva airport, but also allows easy to access to drive or train to northern Italy.
Aimed at current students majoring in hospitality management or business who wish to gain international and practical experience.
- Completed application form
- Required documents
- English qualification (if necessary)
- To email@example.com
- High school diploma (if currently on gap year)
- Latest transcripts
- If already enrolled, a letter from your home university confirming courses to be taken at César Ritz Colleges Switzerland
- The student must meet all entry requirements (please refer to the application package)
- Applicants must be 18 years old or over
- English qualification (please refer to the application package for requirements)
Please send all requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One 11-week semester
- Fees: CHF 18,000.–
- Two 11-week semesters followed by a 4-6 month internship
- Fees: CHF 36,000.–
- Full board (accommodation in a standard double room and meals)
- All tuition and study materials
- Health Insurance
- Selection of excursions
- 15 credits/semester (plus optional language)
Plus much, much more!
Full details are listed on the application package
All course selections must be approved by the home university and César Ritz Colleges Switzerland.