- There are 4 possible starting dates: January, April, July or October
- Select one of these three options. Customize your semester by choosing up to five courses (15 credits), plus an optional language:
- Learn 3: Choose a semester and spend three months in the classroom.
- Learn 3, Work 6: Choose two semesters and spend six months in the classroom, followed by a three-month internship in Switzerland or worldwide (three credits).
- Learn 6, Work 6: Choose two semesters and spend six months in the classroom, followed by a six-month internship in Switzerland or worldwide (six credits).
- Customize your semester by choosing up to 5 courses (15 credits) and add a language (optional).
Highschool diploma for gap year students
University/college transcripts – recommended minimum overall GPA of 2.6
- If already enrolled, a letter from your home university confirming courses to be taken at César Ritz Colleges Switzerland
English language proficiency of TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Applicants must be 18 years old or over
For all questions, please contact email@example.com
- Full board (accommodation in a standard double room and meals)
- All tuition and study materials
- Health insurance
- Selection of excursions
- 15 credits/semester (plus optional language)