- Discover César Ritz Colleges Switzerland - a leading business school with entrepreneurship and hospitality at its heart
- Get an insight into the Master of Arts in Hospitality and Tourism Entrepreneurship
- Learn more about internship and career opportunities
- Get a glimpse of our campus facilities and a taste of the student experience
- Interact with our faculty and student and have all your questions answered
Tanja is passionate about entrepreneurship, sustainability, and innovation and enjoys sharing her knowledge with students. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Hotel Administration from Cornell University, an MBA from Tel Aviv University, and a Master of Arts in Higher Education/Higher Education Administration from the University of Derby. She is currently pursuing her doctorate.
Sara Caetano is passionate about hospitality, tourism, and travel. Having extensive work experience in the hospitality and cruise industries, Sara enjoys teaching, coaching, and helping young hospitality professionals achieve their goals and dreams. She has a degree in languages, literature, and cultures with a major in communication and culture, as well as a postgraduate degree in management of touristic destinations from the Higher Institute of Hospitality and Tourism of Estoril, Portugal.
Irina completed her 2 academic terms at César Ritz Colleges Switzerland, Brig campus, and is currently doing her internship in Switzerland. She will share some highlights of her studies and internship experience, and you will be able to ask her any questions.